We have informally partnered with other business service firms to help you save time and money and to provide you with the services and answers you need for all aspects of your business.
Employers need innovative benefit strategies to help recruit and retain employees while keeping costs as low as possible
There are local Ogden-based independent insurance agencies that provide the experience and tools you need to conduct your business with confidence. Some complimentary standard services include:
- COBRA Administration
- ERISA Wrap document preparation
- Healthcare reform compliance education
- Annual employee enrollment meetings & benefits review
- Experience of a Licensed Agent and Support team that maintain the following designations:
- Certified PPACA (Obamacare) Professional designation
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation
- Licensed Insurance Consultant
Call Majestic Payroll today to be put in touch with a local health insurance company that can assist you in your health insurance choices, allowing you to enjoy the peace of mind that you deserve.
What should you be saving? How should you be saving? What is the best investment product to bring about your financial goals?
Every business’s investment needs are different and every individual’s investment needs are different. Offered services are:
- Retirement Plan Evaluation
- Plan Administration (401K, IRA, Roth, & Non-Q-Plans)
- Business Success Plans, Retirement, Disability & Death
- Entity Structuring
- Buy-Sell Agreement Reviews
- Key Employee Rewards Planning
- Worksite Employee Financial Education
Majestic Payroll can recommend to you a qualified firm to assist you in answering these questions and to accomplish your financial goals. Contact us today to be put in touch with a retirement specialist.
Majestic Payroll is familiar with many of the CPAs and CPA firms in our area
It is critical in today’s business environment that you are comfortable with your CPA and that they are providing you with the peace of mind and protection you need when dealing with the different taxing authorities.
Over the years we have received feedback from our clients as to which CPA’s would be a good for your business. Some of the services CPA’s offer are:
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- New Business Formation
- Tax Planning
- IRS Audit Representation
- Personal Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Small Business Accounting
- Quickbooks Services
- Audits – Reviews – Compilations
- Cash Flow Management
- Strategic Business Planning
- Internal Controls
Contact us and we will pass on to you knowledge and experience and assist you in choosing a good CPA to represent your company.
We have worked side by side with many insurance agencies and we can refer a company to you that we have experienced positive feedback on
Determining how much insurance and what type of insurance you need can become an exhausting quest.
We can help you with your goal of finding the best coverage for your particular business at the best price available. Some of the insurances available include:
- Workers Comp
- General Liability
- Business Insurances
- Supplemental Insurance
- Toys (Boats, Snowmobile, Motorcycles, ATV’s, etc)
Please contact us to be put in contact with an insurance company that is a good fit for your business.